The design of IT infrastructure is essential to the operational performance of any organisation. System requirements typically factor performance, security, capacity planning, resilience, scalability and lifecycle management to match organisational requirement with sufficient tolerance for change.
Arcus operates to industry best-practice and works to the following principles of IT infrastructure design:
- High level conceptual design
- Detailed solution architecture design
- Build and configuration documents
- Detailed implementation and migration plan
- Ongoing operational and management plan
- User engagement plan
Ultimately, the above best-practice approach makes IT infrastructure predictable and ensures your organisation achieves its defined business objectives.